Effective Date: June 15, 2020
Who We Are
Overview of Privacy Statement
MBC cares about your privacy. We collect, use, maintain, and share your Personal Information as we deem necessary to effectively deliver our products and services to you, and to communicate with you about the same (collectively, our “Services”). We also collect, use, maintain, and share your Personal Information as we deem necessary to operate our Website as further discussed in this Policy. This Policy explains what, how, and why we collect, store, use, and share your Personal Information when you visit our Website our utilize our Services.
“Personal Information” is any information you voluntarily share with us (or third parties that you use and direct to share information with us) that personally identifies you and your related identifiers such as your:
- Phone number
- Fax Number
- Postal address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Internet or network activity
- IP Address
- Geolocation data
- Information collected from internet tracking technologies
- Information related to your use of the Website
- Financial information for payment processing
- Personal characteristics and goals/ areas of interest
- Commercial information about your business
- Audio, electric, visual, or similar information
- Professional or employment information
- Information we infer based on our expertise and the Personal Information you share with us
How We Use Your Personal Information
The Personal Information you provide to MBC, whether directly or through a third party, is used for many reasons, including the ability of MBC to:
- Identify you and compare information for accuracy;
- Provide, manage, and improve our Services for you;
- Contact you when you need us;
- Administer our Website and make sure it’s working as expected;
- Conduct statistical analyses of Website user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website;
- Analyze staff training and/or for quality control purposes;
- Personalize your experience on our Website or through our Services;
- Measure the effect of our ads;
- Market our business;
- Manage, operate, and protect our business;
- Inform and make business related decisions;
- To enforce this Policy;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent illegal, unlawful, or harmful activity; and
- Comply with laws and enforce our agreements with you and with other people with whom we work.
Information from Children
MBC’s Services and Website content is only available for use and purchase by those over the age of 18. To access or use the Website and our Services, you must be 18 years old or older, and have the requisite power and authority to enter into this Policy. Our Services and Website content is not targeted to, intended to be consumed by, or designed in any way to entice individuals under the age of 18. MBC will not knowingly collect, use, or maintain Personal Information from people actually known to be under the age of 18. Individuals under the age of 18 are legally prohibited from using this Website or our Services. Please contact MBC immediately if you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has shared their Personal Information with us, and we will delete it immediately unless we are legally required to keep it.
Website Access from Outside the United States
The Website and our Services are intended only for United States customers. If you visit the Website from outside the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our Website is hosted. The data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website and the Services available on the Website, you do so without our consent, and you hereby agree to the transfer of your information to the United States and its collection, storage, sharing, and use as described in this Policy. You further agree that all transactions relating to the Website and Services shall be deemed to have occurred in the United States.
How We Use Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and is stored in your computer’s hard drive. MBC or third-party vendors may send your computer cookies. Some web browsers will allow you to customize cookie settings (e.g., notify you before one is received, giving you an opportunity to accept the cookie; option to turn off cookies, etc.). If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Website or third-party sites we use to provide Services may not work properly or at all.
Do Not Track Signals
Because there isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring Do Not Track signals, MBC does not respond to them.
Other Tracking Technologies
In addition to cookies, MBC or our service providers may use web beacons, pixels, and similar tracking technologies on our Website. If you do not want cookie information to be associated with our Website and turn off cookies, web beacon and other tracking technologies still detect visits but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
How Third Parties Use Your Personal Information
MBC does not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to any third parties. In certain circumstances, we may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us provide Services, run and market our business, and comply with legal obligations. In such circumstances, we will not provide further notice to you beyond what is in this Policy, unless otherwise required by law. The categories of third-party persons or entities with whom we may share your Personal Information may include:
- Service providers and advisors that help us with marketing and advertising, conducting research and analysis, compliance, corporate governance, communications, security, legal issues, recruiting support and related services, business and customer management, financial management, technology, website hosting, and other third parties with whom we transact to manage, operate, and protect our business;
- Card networks and payment processors;
- Courts, governments, regulators, and law enforcement when accompanied by a lawful subpoena or other legal documentation that requires us to respond;
- Third parties that you request we connect with;
- Third parties that help us fight spam and abuse;
- Professional mentors and business partners;
- Social media providers;
- Video and teleconferencing providers;
- Website host providers;
- Advertisers; and
- Other third parties so we can 1) comply with laws; 2) facilitate a merger, purchase, reorganization, or sale of part or all of our business; 3) comply with card association rules; and 4) prevent harm or illegal activity.
By using our Website and our Services you agree that we are allowed to share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers to the extent we deem necessary and for the reasons stated in this Policy, and that we may do so until you opt out of such disclosures. If such disclosures are restricted, it might restrict our ability to comply with the ethical standards to which we are subject, or to perform our contractual obligations to you, and we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
Third Party Links and Services
The Website or Service content may have links or embedded content to and from third-party websites. Except as otherwise described in this Policy, this Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of Protected Information we collect from you. Third-party sites that are accessible through our Website or Services have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties and expressly disclaim any liability arising out of your use of linked or embedded content to and from third-party websites. By visiting those websites, you do so freely and at your own risk.
How Your Personal Information is Secured
MBC exercises what we consider to be appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized or unlawful access, and from accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your Personal Information. Such measures may include the use of secure passwords, SSL encryption, disk-based encryption, firewalls, antivirus and malware detection systems, and other measures that help us protect your Personal Information. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect the Personal Information you share with us through our Website and Services, by your use of our Website and Services you acknowledge and agree that:
- The Personal Information you voluntarily share with us can be accessed or tampered with by a third-party at any time;
- You are responsible for making sure your Personal Information is accurate and up to date;
- You control the type and amount of Personal Information you share with us;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your Personal Information in your possession for use of the Website or Services;
- It is your responsibility to make sure no one else uses tools you use through our Website and Services, and that you log off or exit from such tools when done;
- You will not disclose any password you use to utilize our Services or our Website and will request to reset any such passwords that could be or are compromised;
- MBC and its employees and agents are not responsible for any unpermitted intercepted Personal Information or liable to you in any way for such unpermitted interception; and
- You release MBC and its employees and agents from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted Personal Information in any unauthorized manner.
Should a data breach of your Personal Information occur, MBC will notify you via email at the last known email address we have for you within 7 business days of the date we become aware of the breach.
How We Communicate with You
MBC may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding our Services. With your consent or where allowed based upon legitimate interests, we may also contact you with timely information about products, services, features, surveys, newsletters, promotions, contents, upcoming events and the like that we think you’ll find valuable.
By using our Services you agree that we may contact you until you otherwise opt out of our communications. However, if such communication limitations restrict our ability to comply with the ethical standards to which we are subject, or to perform our contractual obligations to you, we may not be able to provide our Services to you. If you do not use our Services, we will only contact you if you have elected to receive communications from us (e.g., signing up for our newsletter or subscribing to our social media). We may use the following tools to communicate with you:
- Client portal
- Video or telephone conferencing
- Messenger applications
- Text (SMS) messages
- Automated phone calls or text message
- Social media platforms
- Voice messaging
- Or any other third-party communication tool we deem necessary to effectively communicate with you.
When sending you commercial content through email, MBC agrees to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading header information;
- We will not use deceptive subject lines;
- We will tell you where we are located by providing you with a valid physical postal address;
- We will tell you how to opt out of receiving future commercial emails from us;
- We will honor your opt-out requests promptly and within 10 business days of receipt; and
- We will monitor what third-party email companies are doing on our behalf (if anything).
If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us and/or our third-party service providers, you can opt out at any time by following the contact instructions below.
How Long We Keep Your Information
Once your access to our Website and use of our Services end, we may keep your Personal Information for as long as we are required to under the law, under contract, and according to our data retention policies then in place, whichever is longer. We will exercise all reasonable safeguards to protect your Personal Information as long as we are in possession of the Personal Information.
In general, you can visit the Website without having to actively disclose Personal Information though MBC may keep track of the domains of people who visit us, and we may analyze data derived from those visits to get insight into trends and statistics as we note above. Once you decide to utilize our Services and take active steps toward that end, MBC will need to collect Personal Information from you as described above. When you share Personal Information with us through our Website or our Services you have certain rights with regard to that Personal Information.
Specifically, you have the right to:
- Control how your Personal Information is collected and shared with us and third parties;
- Control how MBC communicates with you;
- Up to twice a year, to request a free copy of your Personal Information or, to the extent a copy is unavailable or impractical, obtain a summary if the Personal Information MBC maintains;
- Request that we update or correct your Personal Information;
- Ask us to delete or limit your Personal Information;
- Object to us processing your Personal Information; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information (to the extent such processing is based on your consent and your consent is the only permissible basis for processing your Personal Information.
Control What You Share with Us
You are free to limit the Personal Information you share with us, but please understand it may impact our ability to adequately perform our Services provide personalized Services. If such limitations restrict our ability to comply with the ethical standards to which we are subject, or to perform our contractual obligations to you, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
Control What You Share with Third Parties
If you use third parties to work with MBC you may be able to manage how your Personal Information is collected, used, and shared by them, but you will have to read their privacy policies to identify the choices they offer you. The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information and with whom you may also interact are identified above.
Control How We Communicate with You
We use many communication tools to stay in contact with you (e.g., email, client portal, text messages, telephone calls, video conferences, postal mail, etc.). Depending on the Services we are providing you and our contractual obligations to you, you may be able to decide how and to what extent we communicate with you during the Services. After Services are completed you may direct us not to contact you further and MBC will respect your wishes.
Delete or Limit Personal Information
If you would like to see or have your Personal Information deleted or limited, please follow the instructions for contacting us located at the end of this Policy. Please understand that if you make such a request, MBC will first need to verify your identity before we can respond to your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will not be able to complete your request. Additionally, MBC may need to keep some of your Personal Information so we can 1) complete our Services and/or comply with our contractual obligations to you; 2) detect and prevent malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity; 3) protect the legal rights of you or others; 4) manage our business processes that are reasonably related to your expectations when purchasing our Services; and/or 5) to comply with the law.
This Policy was last updated as of the Effective Date. MBC reserves the right to change or update the Policy at any time and for any reason. A notice of any material changes to this Policy will be posted on the Website for 14 days prior to the effective date of the amended Policy. By using the Website or our Services you acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to review this Website and this Policy periodically to be aware of any modifications.
If you have any concerns about the changes, please contact us according to the instructions below to let us know you do not accept the amended Policy. If you do not contact us to object to the amended Policy you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Policy. After the amended Policy becomes effective MBC will collect, store, use, manage, and protect your Personal Information as documented in the amended Policy.
If you would like to ask a question about, or access, correct, amend, or delete your Personal Information and/or this Policy, please contact us so we can help:
- Call MBC at (330) 432-5184
- Email MBC at Marisa@marisabailey.com
- Mail MBC at 7705 Cedarshire Court, Raleigh, NC 27616
MPower Coach LLC. collects and holds information about individuals (including Clients, persons associated with or employed by Clients, Customers or Business Contacts for the purpose of providing administrative assistance across the world.
What Information Do We Collect & How Do We Collect It?
We may collect personal and non-personal information that you provide to us. Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual. The types of personal information collected may include, but is not limited to, your name; email address; phone number or business contact details; correspondence address and billing information. You may provide information to us by subscribing to our email list or requesting information through our contact form. Personal information also includes any comments, images, documents or videos that you provide or share on our website or any of our pages or other online platforms.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your information to provide specified services outlined in your contract and that you request from us; to raise awareness about recent business related developments; or to provide you with information or event details that we feel may be of relevance or interest to you.
Does MPower Coach LLC. Share Personal Information With Anybody Else?
We respect your right to privacy and will not disclose, share, sell or rent any personal information held about you without your consent, except to external service providers who have been engaged by us to assist in the provision of services to our clients and customers.
Where we have outsourced a function or activity to an external service provider we will only disclose personal information that the service provider needs to undertake that function or activity, and we require external service providers to agree to keep your personal information secured. We do this by entering into a confidentiality agreement for this purpose.
We will share your personal information where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal requirements or obligations, any request from the government or where it is necessary in order to enforce or protect our own rights, your safety or that of others, or where it is deemed necessary to investigate fraud.
Your Rights in Relation to the Information We Hold
You have a right to access your information and to rectify any part which is inaccurate or incorrect. You also have a right to ask us to delete any information we hold about you or to restrict how your information is processed. If you wish to request a copy of the information we hold about you or make any changes then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to us that the information we maintain and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If at any time your personal details change, please let us know immediately so we can update our records.
How and Where Do We Process Your Information?
Any personal information that we collect will be processed and stored securely. We will not keep information for longer than is required with regard to the purpose for which it was collected and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when it is no longer required.
This website is located within and operates from The United States of America and the relevant laws of The United States of America will apply to all matters arising from your use of this website or in any way connected with this website.
This website adheres to GDPR laws, privacy laws, process and procedures and takes your personal data seriously.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have taken suitable and reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access and any modification or disclosure. If you are submitting personal information over the internet that you wish to remain private please note, that while attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there are inherent risks in transmitting sensitive data. If you prefer you can contact us via email at email@example.com or by our contact form.
Links to Other Sites
The website at //www.mpower-coach.com may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those web sites and have no knowledge of whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on any such linked sites. If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of your information you should ensure you are aware of the privacy policies of those sites before disclosing any personal information.
All payments are made via Stripe, Square and/or PayPal. We will never ask for your credit card details or other financial details such as bank account information directly.
It is your responsibility to pay your invoices from MPower Coach LLC. on time and in accordance with the Payment Terms of your contract. Failure to do so will result in an immediate cessation of all services and may result in legal action.
This website is not intended to be accessed by visitors under the age of 18 and consequently we do not intentionally collect information from any visitor who is under the age of 18. In the event that we discover that a persons under the age of 18 has accessed our site and provided personal information then we shall attempt to delete and/or destroy any such information as soon as possible.